There are many ways one can be a Cadence supporter. By giving your support you will receive the deep satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to make a profound difference in the lives of children and adults with special needs!
If you have questions or would like more information about any of the giving opportunities, please contact Ron Tyner at 970-749-0607 or at email@example.com. Cadence is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization so nearly every gift can be tax deductible.
- Personal Gift – Donate any amount you wish. Every dollar counts and is deeply appreciated by Cadence staff, clients, and horses.
- Special Events – Cadence holds several special events each year with the proceeds benefiting our programs. You can help sponsor, or take part in, these fun events and help support Cadence programs and services.
- Business/Corporate Sponsors – These sponsors play a significant role in the success of our special events, from benefit dinners to horse shows. Cadence works with Business & Corporate Sponsors to customize their involvement in order to best meet the corporations’ specific philanthropic, marketing and employee interest and involvement needs.
- Memorial Gifts – Donations can be made in memory of a friend or loved one – two and four legged. Gifts can also be made in honor of a special person or event in your life. If the donor wishes, Cadence will notify a designated person, or family, in whose name the gift is being given.
- Monthly Pledge – Some people prefer to make a pledge because it enables them to spread a gift over time. Cadence will is happy to assist in setting up your monthly pledge.
- Planned Giving – Making a planned gift is an excellent way to help ensure the long-term future of Cadence. You can make a difference that will last beyond your lifetime by naming us as a beneficiary in your will, on an insurance policy, or in a retirement account. There are many ways in which supporters can create a legacy at Cadence.
- City Market Value Card – You can donate to Cadence through your City Market Value Card. Just call the 800 number on the back of your card and they can designate your dollars to go to the Cadence program. It’s that easy! And a great way to donate to our program. Thanks for doing that for us.
- Albertsons Key Card – You may obtain a keycard to donate a portion of your shopping at Albertsons to be donated to Cadence. Contact our President, Ron Tyner, at 970-749-0607 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a key card.
You can help advance our mission with your donation. Your support can sponsor a rider for a month, or a season, and help us reach out to returning veterans and their families who will benefit from our Horses for Heroes program. To find out more, navigate to the Sponsor a Client page, or contact Ron Tyner at email@example.com.
Our sponsorship program allows for a horse to be sponsored financially. A sponsor chooses a horse (or we choose one for you) and donates to help with the horses needs, food, veterinarian bills, etc. As a sponsor, you can choose to donate once, monthly, or annually. It is a huge help to keep this program going. We appreciate everything you can give, even one dollar! Every little bit helps. To find out more, navigate to the Sponsor a Horse page, or contact Ron Tyner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: In no way does sponsoring give ownership of that horse. But feel free to come visit your buddy, just give us a call ahead of time and make an appointment.
For a list of items that Cadence needs, check out our Wish List page. Please contact Ron at email@example.com or at 970-749-0607 to schedule a time to drop off items from our Wish List. Items can also be mailed to Cadence – Ron Tyner, 120 CR 236, Durango CO 81301.
Cadence is extremely grateful for the generous individuals, corporations, businesses and foundations who support Cadence’s work, horses, and the people we serve. We simply could not do it with out you! Below are some of our sponsors and supporters.
- C&J Gravel
- Bank of the San Juans
- Southwest Ag
- La Plata Electric Roundup Fund
- The Daniels Fund
- The Ballantine Family Fund
- Animal Assistance Foundation
- Red Acre Foundation
- Graham Foundation
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Alpine Bank
- Pat Parelli
- Lauretta Boyd Charitable